Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- 1 cup Organic Tattva Amaranth Seeds
- 2 cups of water
- 1/2 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- Finely chopped bell peppers
- 2-3 tbsp oil to pan fry
- Organic Black Pepper Powder
- lemon, sliced Few fresh coriander leaves
- 1 finely chopped green chilli
- Salt to taste
- Amaranth Flour or bread crumbs for dusting (optional)
Boil two cups of water and add Organic Tattva’s Amaranth Seeds.
Stir the mixture well. After a quick boil, lower the heat and let it simmer for 20 minutes. Cover it with a lid for better results.
Once cooked, season the amaranth mixture with salt and freshly Organic Tattva’s Black Pepper. Let it cool.
Add mashed potatoes, chopped vegetables and other spices to the above-mentioned list.
Make flat tikkis out of this mixture and pan fry them.
BRC Global Standards